Welcome to ‘Uno, Dos, Tres Spanish Club’!
‘Uno, Dos, Tres Spanish Club’ is the perfect fun way to introduce your child to a new language.
My name is Eliana. As a mum of 2 trilingual children I understand how important it is to encourage them to learn a new language. It’s been proved by many studies that learning a second language at an early age has a positive effect on multi-tasking, problem solving, and learning in general.
But when they are young, and you are not native in the desired language how can you still reinforce that natural curiosity to learn? With Uno, Dos, Tres Spanish Club your kid will learn through play, fun games, songs and dynamics that will introduce not only new vocabulary but will enrich their understanding of a different culture, the Spanish speaking one.
If you have ever been to a Spanish speaking country you will know that in general, people are friendly, open minded, and most of all, fun to be around with. Uno, Dos, Tres Spanish Club looks for ways that your child will love the challenge of learning Spanish as early as 18 months old and up to 11 years of age.
Read some of our Testimonials:
So What are the benefits of joining ‘Uno, Dos, Tres Spanish Club’ ?
- Free taster session – no child should get stuck to a club that they don’t enjoy. But I’m sure they will!
- DBS checked and fully insured
- Collaborating with amazing and fun locations in the local area.
- Native Speaker Teacher
- Local to you – Leigh and surrounding areas in Wigan and Manchester
- Sessions are 30 – 45 minutes depending on the age
- Reduced groups of up to 10-15 children (according to age)
- Affordable prices
- Full access to Rockalingua platform with amazing resources, such as: songs, games, videos, etc. so you can practise at home.
- Easy form of payment. (by card & contactless / bank transfer / paypal)
- They’ll be able to practice their skills with the group and create invaluable friendships.
- Regular giveaways and prizes for all our students and their families.